Friday, October 19, 2012

The Slug Club, week 7!

Oh snakes! After a bit of unexpected RL nonsense, I am back to bring you the weekly Slug Club. Let the party begin!


Sly4100's hottie pillowcases for HoM would be most welcome in the Dungeons!


Rockinsticks is inspired a little bit by bats and a little bit by everyone's favourite grouchy professor in DADA.


QallieQ keeps her tea cozy in a tea cozy for Ancient Runes.


Erm, I was supposed to have a photo of Mimulus's Charms project, but all I found was an odd shot of these two aubergines. Huh.


Scottish hills and heathers abound in laurel10's Flying socks.


Sharp, fiery, and smoky... I think I'd much rather have joseybug's Potions cowl than a dose of Skele-Gro.


ItsLis's standby project is one of these cute little zombies in Herbology. Rawr!


Astegal's furry puppy paws perfectly capture playful doggyness in Muggle Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment