Sunday, July 15, 2012

Evil’s Cheat Sheet of Total Domination; July 7-13

Help, I’m trapped under piles of OWL and homework rolls of parchment; I’m sure you all feel the same this time of the term. The Badgers beat us out this week with 41 homework posts. We were right on their heels with 38 followed by the Claws with 30 and the Griffs with 28.

Everyone’s favorite class this week was Flying.

Unacceptable homework excuse of the week: My broom was whomped by the Willow, my OWL is stuck in a tree and my Quill is out of ink. Is it summer holidays yet?

We’re still ahead Snakes, so stay on your guard and keep the homework rolling in. Now is also the time to plan some victory parties with all our new friends as well; just a few weeks left.

Stay crafty Noble Slytherins!

No comments:

Post a Comment