Saturday, June 9, 2012

Snake Staff Interview: Suenosdejmi

This week in Staff Saturday, we talk to Suenosdejmi, our head of house. Self described as "Leader of the Minions, erm, Slytherin Ho, erm, crap...", she's a B3 student meaning she's been playing in the cup for ten in-game years. If that's not impressive enough, that makes over three muggle years of commitment to the game.

What made you join Slytherin staff?
Way back a long long time ago, I became a Slytherin Prefect. I knew it would equal fame and glory. Boy, did it!

What is your favourite project from last term?
A WIP that I'm still working on, my Whisper Cardigan. Miles and miles of tiny lace = gorgeous

What's your proudest moment of enabling someone else in the dungeon?
I'm pretty sure that there's some crochet mini socks going down in the first Quidditch challenge. I'm feeling pretty geeky about that...

What is something new you've learned thanks to the House Cup - technique or otherwise?
Oh goodness. There are too many things. I learned to knit shortly after joining the House Cup (not directly because of it, just at the same time) and I've learned so much since then!

Trapped on an island with one skein of yarn - what would it be?
The biggest skein of laceweight possible. Don't really care about the brand, something lovely and green. Why laceweight? Because it would last longer!

Any words of wisdom for your fellow snakes?
Craft hard, play harder!


Thank you, Suenosdejmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment