Sunday, January 22, 2012

Evil’s Cheat Sheet of Total Domination, Jan 14-20

Oh Woe, Sadness and Despair my loyal Snakes. We are last again in homework posts this week. Last term at this time we had posted 30 more homework assignments than this term and, I feel it is my duty to remind you, NEXT MONTH IS A SHORT ONE. We’ll be cramming for our OWL midterms and sometimes homework drops off, so we’ve got to make it count this month!

A week and a half left of January – don’t let it slip by, post now, post often and boost points with fun stories. Tell a nice yarn…

Care of Magical Creatures had the most green and silver robes this week, but the rest of the school favored Arithmancy.

Unacceptable homework excuse for the week: I’ve been too busy chatting in the Doom Goat Inn lounge to actually DO anything else.

Come on Snakes, floor me with an overwhelming amount of homework this coming week. ‘Cause I could really use a lay down after ripping out the unrippable OWL yarn (hint: it required scissors).

Don’t make me call the flying monkeys. Go Slytherin!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have 4 turn ins and 2 more finished that just need pictures! (and I am the top poster in the Pit!!) yay!!

    ReplyDelete