Sunday, January 15, 2012

Evil’s Cheat Sheet of Total Domination, Jan 7-13

We had a much better showing of Slytherin ambition this week! Nice job everyone. We came in second in homework posts – the Lions took over not only in homework this week, but in homework this month. We’re super-duper just barely behind the Badgers over all.

I’m not worried because I know you super sneaky snakes are crafting superior projects full of lots of extra yardage. Just don’t get so wrapped up in your OWLs that you forget to post at least one assignment. Also, please check up on your nest mates to make sure they don’t get sucked into the Vanishing Cabinet. Maybe someone better also check to make sure none of our new super comfy couches in the common room are actually vampire couches that suck up all your crafting energies.

Apparently, this is the season where all students like to exchange stories over a warm bubbly cauldron in Potions class because it was packed again this week. There were the fewest Snakes in History of Magic, but the rest of the school was spread out pretty evenly among the other classes.

We’re going to have to do more if we want to keep this cup another term, Slytherins – the rest of the school seems to be working together to take the cup away from our beloved Head of House.

Craft my Pretties, Craft! We can do this!

Unacceptable Homework Excuse for the Week: I was being helpful in the NQFY lounge and left my time-turner at the Inn, then lost track of the actual time and took a wrong turn at the kitchens where I stopped to politely have some tea with the PG-13 line where I discovered my homework had gone missing and by then I had missed class for the week.


Come on Noble Slytherins, show us your stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment