Monday, November 15, 2010

We are almost there...

There is one race left in the season and half a month to go for this term. Honestly I don't know where the term has gone. It just seems like yesterday when this term started. And now there is the mad scramble to complete the OWLs and get a class in for this month. Remember, you must turn in at least one class.

Yes, I have seen the unofficial points tally. Don't let them get you down. Just shake it off and we can get through this last month. I am very proud of each and every one of you. So chin up. Plans are already being made for next term. And trust me, it will be fabulous.

Also, I would like to announce that there will be a contest for the new blog banner. So put your creative hats on. The actual voting will take place sometime in December. So when you have some spare time...give it some thought. I am still working on the timeline for this so nobody panic.

Until next time...slyther on snakes.

GirlyWithATwist
Slytherin HoH & Keeper of the Race Car Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment